Employee Opportunities at the Madison
See our Current Job Openings for Summer Season 2016
Applicant General Requirements:
- Availability, the operation is a 7 days a week schedule all employees must be willing to work all seven days if needed. Days off will rotate.
- Great working attitude, self-driven to serve guests’ needs and meet the company objectives. Good problem solving skills. Finding Work when the customer traffic is slow is very important to keep the store and hotel in working order.
- Must be honest and trustworthy to work with money and merchandise. Cameras are used to monitor activities.
- Computer skills, Microsoft software proficient using PC’s, cash register, basic math skills, and credit card processing machines. Where Required.
- Good organization and cleaning skills, working with vacuums, and other cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Capable of lifting and managing up to 50 pounds.
- Capable of regularly navigating stairs, with cleaning supplies and equipment, without assistance.
- English communication skills. Other language skills are appreciated.
- Must work well with other team members and demonstrate teamwork.
- The work-site is a tobacco, alcohol, and drug free work place.
Starting wages will be $9.00 an hour with opportunity to earn more through display of skills and work ethic. Overtime may be required from time to time. Employees may work other jobs as long as there is not a conflict of interest. Prior approval needs to be discussed and agreed upon with Company Management. Housing:
We have onsite housing available. Communal living cabin, trailers, and other rooms are available. The Madison will have a rental agreement that the tenants must agree to and abide by while living in the employee housing. Persons, Guests and Roommates are expected to maintain cleanliness and general condition as to not damage the facilities. The rent is payroll deducted at a rate of $5 per day, working or not. The Madison work schedule must be the priority/majority of hours worked to maintain the housing arrangement.
Tenants must be employed by the Madison to be eligible for housing.Please note:
If any employee doesn’t meet work expectations of supervisors, management reserves the right dismiss the employee at will, losing the housing arrangement in turn. This is not a guarantee of employment, we are an "At Will Company" following all of the Equal Rights to employment as determined by the State of Montana.All employees are responsible to make their own travel and transportation arrangements.