I hope in this new world that we are experiencing the worst thing can be the things we know and the things that we don't. Let me begin by giving you an update.
Things We Know...
* The World is suffering greatly.
* Yellowstone Park and Grand Teton National Park have temporarily closed. The West entrance gate was closed Mid March to April 17 already for plowing.
* The Outbreak is totally unpredictable, we have cases here Montana, none locally, all are in the more populated parts of Montana.
* We have always strived to maintain a clean and sanitary facility.
* Travel is limited into the Bozeman Airport, with flight schedules changing daily, some areas there are so few passengers that the flights are being cancelled.
* The Park north entrance at Gardner closed 03/23/2020 temporarily, this was instigated by the Park County, Health Department, they only have two ICU beds in the county and if there was a Guest that came without symptoms and then it manifests its self it could quickly overwhelm the available resources here.
* Here in West Yellowstone, we do not have a hospital, with the nearest one 50 miles away and they too are limited.
* Daily the Government Officials close deeper into the business sector to make visiting Yellowstone unfeasible until we have more Food services available for guests.
* Currently, we only have three places serving foods for takeout only. This may change if the Park does open on April 17.
* The Big Vendors in the Park (Xanterra and Delaware North) have sent letters out saying that they will not be opening their operations until May 22 at the earliest thus, not foods, restrooms at the big venues.
* There are Bears out of hibernation. Wolves are being seen everywhere, even in town and at our home by the neighbor.