Please open and fill out the application, then download it and send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant General Requirements:
- Availability, the operation is a 7 days a week operation schedules are usually 6 days (all employees must be willing to work all seven days if needed). Days off will rotate.
- Great working attitude, self-driven to serve guests' needs and meet the company objectives. Good problem solving skills. Finding Work when the customer traffic is slow is very important to keep the store and hotel in clean working order.
- Must be honest and trustworthy to work with money and merchandise. Cameras are used to monitor activities.
- Employees may work other jobs as long as there is not a conflict of interest. Prior approval needs to be discussed and agreed upon with Company Management.
- Computer skills, Microsoft software proficient using PC's, cash register, basic math skills, and credit card processing machines. Where Required.
- Good organization and cleaning skills, working with vacuums, and other cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Capable of lifting and managing up to 50 pounds, up stairs.
- Capable of regularly navigating stairs, with cleaning supplies and equipment, without assistance.
- English communication skills required. Other language skills are appreciated.
- Work ethic and integrity with the guest's personal property and Madison's assets are of the utmost importance. Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Must work well with other team members and demonstrate teamwork.
- The work-site is a tobacco, alcohol, and drug free workplace.
Starting wages commonly start above minimum wage. Overtime may be required from time to time.
Tenants must be employed by the Madison to be eligible for housing.
We have onsite subsidized housing available.
1 Communal living cabin,
3 trailers and other rooms are available. Up to 2 people in each trailer
1 private apartment which can have 2 people
The terms of the housing agreement must be agreed to and abided by while living in the employee housing. Persons, Guests and Roommates are expected to maintain cleanliness and general condition as to not damage the facilities. The rent is payroll deducted at a rate of $5.50 per day, scheduled working days or not.
The Madison work schedule must be the priority/majority of hours worked to maintain the housing arrangement.
If any employee doesn't meet work expectations of supervisors, management reserves the right dismiss the employee at will, losing the housing arrangement in turn. This is not a guarantee of employment, we are an "At Will Company" following all of the Equal Rights to employment as determined by the State of Montana. The training period is 60 days minimum.
All employees are responsible for their own travel and transportation arrangements to get here and home at the end of the work season.
Current Open Positions
All Work positions and hours are SEASONAL in nature and the needs vary with the Tourism of Yellowstone Park, Hours may vary depending on the actual or anticipated demand. Minimum 60-day training period.